The Operations Department must provide for :
- increasing customer satisfaction and preserving or increasing the market share ,
- giving visibility to the suppliers,
- facilitating negotiations with the latter and gaining in cost of purchase,
- measuring the accuracy of forecast,
- anticipating the right needs of components by integrating the quantities - time parameters,
- producing for the actual customer needs, and not for stock,
- adapting the elasticity of the industrial tool according to the expected level of service,
- increasing the efficiency of the industrial tool (man/machine) and gaining in productivity,
- reducing stocks and gaining in use of funds,
- controlling each complete link chain (suppliers - factory - customers),
- improving the logistic preparation and gaining in delivery costs,
- easing the work of sales representatives and gaining in margin on the product/customer mix,
- avoiding any kind of loss.
For this purpose, the preparation and the configuration of the Master MPS (Master Production Schedule) is essential.
A3 Management-I, after analysis of the existing elements, particularly by means of IS (Information system), recommends the configuration data in order to obtain
a better visibility, by means of its tested methodology.
A question, an information, a problem? contact
Back to our services
Back to Home
Back to home page in French